Re: Has anyone seen an Insteon Module?

news:42cd5f16.442890553@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> 2 RF repeaters (which function as a phase coupler) <<

Will they phase couple X10 signals as well as Insteon?  It sounds obvious
but the couplers plug in, they don't bridge so I don't know if there is any
capacitance in them.

> Insteon uses a toatally different protocol so Insteon modules only
> receive,
> repeat, and act on Insteon codes.

I've seen different, but I also read in one place that it's 'either or' i.e.
you can program your Insteon modules to recieve X10 OR Insteon.  Then one
note I saw said the opposite, that they can recieve both X10 and Insteon
simultaneously (the best of all words).  Now you state a 3rd option.  Sure
is confusing.

Thanks for the response, good to know about the controller.

        == John ==