Re: Has anyone seen an Insteon Module?

Ok, thanks.

I want to go with either UPB or Insteon - I like the way a keypad with UPB
can become an in wall controller but I like the X10 compatibility of
Insteon.

I've got a box of about 15 X10 switches, 3 ways, IR sensors, motion
detectors, etc. but only about 4 switches wired in the house.
Realistically, I could chuck it all and go with something new, and just use
the old switches in out of the way places.

I really, really like the 'tap the top for on' switches.  I got the
impression Insteon works that way, but with UPB it looks like it would but
at least at Smarthome it doesn't say 'true rocker action'.

        == John ==