Re: PowerLinc Controller and X-10 switches

Dave,
Are you sending the microdims as just dim_level 1 with a CM11A?
I can reproduce that with Heyu software under Linux running in
a loop.

I have only barebones Windows 98SE and XP Pro installations with
no development tools.  If your demo app will work on either of
these, I'd appreciate seeing it.  My email address is good but
as a public address it collects an enormous amount of spam.
Substitute cwsulliv01 for cwsulliv and your email will go into an
alternate 10 MB mailbox.

Regards,
Charles Sullivan