Re: PowerLinc Controller and X-10 switches

Charles,

For the number of microsteps that the receivers respond to (which differs
from the 210 steps reported by the CM11A) I used a small clamp on lamp and
sent n microdims, looking at the filament at the end of the series of
microdims. I reset to max and increased n until I found the number that
would take it just to the point where I could see not even the dimmest glow
from the filament. For the LM465 this was around 150. It was different for
the LM14A but here I had to use the Kill-A-Watt since it doesn't dim below
about 5%.

I shut down my web page as I don't have the energy to try to maintain it any
more so you cannot download my CM11A demo app. It makes these types of tests
fairly easy. I can email a copy if your email address is good and will
accept ~2MB attachments.