Re: 2 100amp panel coupler help needed

Marc,
"Uncle Phil" which I had emailed last week did email me directly and
has given me some input also as of this afternoon.  Since you
referenced him on your website I thought I would let you know he is
still around at ACT.  I did like your CM-11A, panel of sorts setup.
That is a good idea and I will probably copy some of that setup in mine
when i get through running my ESM-1 from one end of the house to the
other.

Thanks,
Carl Ford