Re: 2 100amp panel coupler help needed

carlford wrote:
> Marc,
> "Uncle Phil" which I had emailed last week did email me directly and
> has given me some input also as of this afternoon.  Since you
> referenced him on your website I thought I would let you know he is
> still around at ACT.  I did like your CM-11A, panel of sorts setup.
> That is a good idea and I will probably copy some of that setup in mine
> when i get through running my ESM-1 from one end of the house to the
> other.

I'd still recommend going with my original suggestion.  Use only one
blocker as Dave H. described.  Everything I've learned about X-10 I got
from "my bible" (the Design Manual I first mentioned).  Every X-10
system I've installed has worked flawlessly.  Most of the wholesalers I
deal with know little of the subject.  One of them recognized that home
automation was going to take off and took it upon themselves to get some
information together for their Dealers.  That was in 1998.