Re: Suggestions for X10/Automation Widgets

ADI has an RF bridge designed for linking locations where hardwiring is not
possible. Maybe that's the one you read about.

My design connects to the IR input. It can work in parallel with an IR
receiver. The IR signal is active low and noise free. A typical RF receiver
output is active high and extremely noisy which would keep the Ocelot busy
chasing it's tail. You just need to invert the signal and eliminate the
noise.