Re: Suggestions for X10/Automation Widgets

"Bob Vaughan" <techie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> I'd also like to see some heavy-duty hardwired modules that could be
> installed remotely from the device they are controlling, and do not
> require that an appliance be plugged directly into the module.

Have you looked at the hard-wired modules sold by Leviton (6375 / 6376) and
perhaps still ACT?  They are 15A appliance modules and lamp modules with
pigtails that are designed to be wired into junction boxes.  I bought one to
control an exhaust fan.  But, it does take a deep box to squeeze one in.

Jeff