Re: Flourescent kills X10

100µH gives 75 ohms impedance at 120kHz. That might be enough but with a 2
amp rating you'll need to put it in the fluorescent fixture rather than in
the appliance module.

I'd put it in the neutral leg since X-10 uses the line as electronic ground.
One in each leg would be good. A "typical" line filter uses a 0.1µF
capacitor between line and neutral with 22mH (2200µH) chokes in each leg.

     http://my.execpc.com/~endlr/line-filter.html

See the "typical" schematic about mid-page.