Re: Nokia 770 "Internet Tablet" available at CompUSA

Dennis, I am having trouble with the RS-MMC card. According to the
instructions, the card apparently goes all the way into the slot and
the door closes. I can't get it to go all the way in. I certainly can't
get the door to close. I'm using the card that came with the unit.

Just wondering if you had the same problem/any insight.

Thanks,

Buzz in Tucson