Nokia 770 "Internet Tablet" available at CompUSA

'Twas in this (Sunday) morning's CompUSA flyer - was kind of surprising,
considering the wailing and gnashing of teeth going on about pushed-back
delivery dates for orders direct from Nokia.  All indications were that the
770 wouldn't be available in the US 'til after the new year.

Anyhoo, I checked the CompUSA website, and they said three local stores had
them in stock, and two others had "limited availability".  Went out late
this afternoon and scored the last one from my nearest CompUSA.

Looks like it's going to be a really nice HA remote.

Details at http://www.nokiausa.com/770.

    - Dennis Brothers