Re: New paradigm for home heating automation and control

"Marc F Hult" <MFHult@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Lay accounts often pull out
> a theme of topical interest and distort its significance for news
> purposes.

Boiling down energy math to news articles. Ugg.

My personal favorite bit of info gleaned from this article was that these
scientists " work for government agencies." Always makes me skeptical.

I'm sure some hackery of a propoganda house (Something with a name like the
Global Center for Climate Research) will enjoy reading an article like this.