Re: careful with that automated lite!

In article <1135001282.298949.315170@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
jim.griffin@xxxxxxxxx <jim.griffin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>In all fairness, this guy has been spamming this notice and link to his
>website all over usenet since the beginning of December.

Of course, if his story is true, then the police have not been doing their
job, and it sounds like at least one of the officers is a real idiot. or is
taking bribes from the neighbor.

I don't condone spamming, but if thats the way the canadian police handle
situations as this guy describes, then people need to know about it, since
they obviously are incompetent, and the situation needs to be fixed before
somebody gets killed.

Bob Vaughan  | techie @ tantivy.net 		  |
	     | P.O. Box 19792, Stanford, Ca 94309 |
-- I am Me, I am only Me, And no one else is Me, What could be simpler? --