Re: New paradigm for home heating automation and control

Economics 101:

There is enough coal to meet the world's energy needs for 800 years. All
that black smoke in the air will severely impact solar energy costs.

Plus, current coal mining methods flatten West Virginia mountaintops and
fill the valleys in preparation for selling them as beachfront property.
It's a twofer.