Re: Automated front door lock?

On Wed, 3 Aug 2005, Robert Green <ROBERT_GREEN1963@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Don Wiss wrote in message
>
>> Due to the insecurity of the Kryptonite round keys all my locks
>> were replaced.
>
>I had not heard of this.  What's the story?

They can easily be opened with a Bic type pen. Stick the plastic shaft in
where the key goes and simply turn. It will open. Kryptonite got some
pretty bad publicity, so they have to exchange all the locks. You can read
about it here:

http://www.kryptonitelock.com/inetisscripts/abtinetis.exe/templateform@public?tn=home_home