Re: Automated front door lock?

On Wed, 3 Aug 2005, Robert Green <ROBERT_GREEN1963@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>That's a neat idea.  I think I'll get out the Dremel.  Grinding different
>patterns will make the keys identifiable by feel in my pocket.  I use to use
>these neat colored slip on plastic rings that have different ridges on the
>edge for each color, but they make the damn keyring bigger, not smaller.

I have only one house key. All locks are keyed the same. No office keys. No
car. The only others are for my bicycle locks. Due to the insecurity of the
Kryptonite round keys all my locks were replaced. But the new keys have
this enormous plastic head. I believe if I bust the head off I will be left
with a straight shaft, hopefully with a hole in it so I can still attach
it.