Re: General X10 question

See...

     http://www.mbx-usa.com/noise.htm

This is much easier to troubleshoot with something like the ELK ESM1 but I'm
not aware of any resonably priced 230V X-10 meter devices.

However, you should be able to use an ESM1 by replacing its 120:12VAC
transformer with a 230:12VAC transformer and then adjusting it (internal
potentiometer) to give a fullscale reading on a strong signal.