Re: Automated front door lock?

"Don Wiss" <donwiss@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> >Don Wiss wrote in message
> >
> >> Due to the insecurity of the Kryptonite round keys all my locks
> >> were replaced.
> >
> >I had not heard of this.  What's the story?
>
> They can easily be opened with a Bic type pen. Stick the plastic shaft in
> where the key goes and simply turn. It will open.

Cripes!  That's good to know.  I've forwarded it to some cyclists friends.
I have the old, flat key Kryptonite lock.  I'll bet you can open that one
with the shirt clip part of the cap to a Bic pen.

What a day this has been.  Tonight I learned that a heinous form of
macroalgae in the Mediterranean, the California coast, and Australia.
Caulerpa taxifolia, was accidentally introduced into the Mediterranean at
the Oceanographic Museum of Monaco while Jacques Cousteau was director.  Now
it's killed half of the fish in that Mediterranean because it's poisonous to
eat.

The superlock is crap, the father of ocean conservancy may have killed off
the world's oceans with toxic seaweed:

http://mossback.org/archives/2003/04/cousteau-attacks-the-oceans/

and a mosquito just bit me right in the armpit.

:-( times 10!   Is nothing sacred?

--
Bobby G.