Re: ActiveEye motion detectors falsing

Yes, I agree - nothing like a hardwired sensor.

If you do go with the x10 wireless ones though, if used outside, be
very careful of placement. The can be very effective but be careful
because they will pick up a lot more than you think. I do have 2 of
them installed outside in weather that is frequently over 100 degrees
(north Texas). For one of my sensors out front, it's mounted to a tree
facing the house. That way I don't get background movement.

Martin Custer
www.AutomatedOutlet.com