Re: ActiveEye motion detectors falsing

well the activeeye is designated as an outdoor sensor, for whatever
that is worth coming from x10, but you make some excellent points.  I
will try swapping first.  I had moved the sensor around to try to avoid
having it looking at any trees/shrubs etc, and given that my falsing
only occurs during the day, I suspect it's got to be somehow light or
temperature related, as opposed to animals or trees which will also
false it at night, or even a bad detector, but it's definitely worth
trying.

the hardwired powerflash suggestion definitely sounds like the way to
go for reliability, but probably pricier/more complicated than i'm
really interested in getting into.