ActiveEye motion detectors falsing

I have 4 activeeye motion detectors...all are set to detect motion at
all times.  3 of them are inside and have never given me a false motion
detection, but the 1 that is outside on my porch seems to false
semi-regularly between 11am and 4pm or so... I suspect this has to do
with temperature, that once the temp gets above a certain threshold,
the detector becomes susceptible to falsing in the heat/humidity..  (it
gets to 80-90 degrees during that time).

Does anyone else have any experience with this problem or have any
suggested solutions?  I've heard of detectors losing their sensitivity
in heat because they can't distinguish warm bodies from the ambient
temperature, but this seems to be the opposite problem.

Thanks.