Re: CM11A hangup: Any better products?

I don't have any problems with low signal level. If yours is that low, I
think you need some filters on your signal sucking devices. (see
http://www.mbx-usa.com/noise.htm)

The RR501 puts out about 10Vpp. (see http://www.mbx-usa.com/x10-sig.htm)
Even with a few other transmitters on the circuit it still has about 5-6Vpp
at my test bench.

I've removed the clipping diodes from a lamp module and captured some scope
screenshots using it along with an unaltered lamp module. (see
http://www.mbx-usa.com/diodes.htm)

Given the input transformer ratio, you would have to have a powerline signal
level of about 350mV or less in order to see the peak with an unaltered
module.