Re: CM11A hangup: Any better products?

There's a schematic of a lamp module at...

     http://www.edcheung.com/automa/lm465.gif

Could you use it to explain your procedure?

BTW, there is a schematic of the first version of the SmartHome 1132
(mentioned earlier in this thread) available at...

     http://home.pacbell.net/lgalvin/pwrlinc.gif

I suspect the X-10 circuitry is still the same on the latest versions.