Re: CM11A hangup: Any better products?

Hello David,

> Second, I was setting up Triggered events.  I set it up so that A4 On
> (from the keypad by my bed) would turn on all the lights in the house.
> This works, but the 1132U, which seems to transmit a very strong signal,
> sucks for receiving!  I have to plug the unit in in the same room as the
> keypad or it doesn't work.  Has anyone else seen this?

If there was a schematic of it we could at least all look at it and see
if it can be improved, short of scrapping it and building a new receiver.

What I found with X-10 modules a lot was that their resonant circuit was
quite far out of tune. That made a huge difference in some. The
receivers were ok (not great) but they were listening on the wrong
frequency until adjustment. Since it's an AM protocol a strong signal
will still get through.

Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com