Re: 66 block or jack adapters?

Richard_Guse@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> Thanks for the quick responses!  Sounds like I need to go this
> direction.  Is there any reason not to upgrade to a 110-block?
> They look cleaner (wires run underneath) and easier to access.

I don't have a lot of experience in this area, but ...

I used the 110 blocks for the 10/100 Ethernet network, and frankly I found
them a little more awkward to work with.  Most tools are equipped to work
with either board, but it seems that most telco applications stick to 66
blocks.  If someone from the phone company ever has to work on your setup
(goodness forbid), at least they won't feel lost.

--
Good luck and good sailing.
s/v Kerry Deare of Barnegat