Re: Open letter to the Moderator fool - WAS Re: Jacketed multi cable needed

What he obviously doesn't understand is that he provides more free
advertising for Senor Bass than Robert could probably ever afford to buy. He
insures that the Bass store stays on everyone's mind and makes everyone feel
sympathetic to Robert, which makes them more likely to buy Bass than they
would if Mr. Moderator just kept his mouth shut. I'm sure that everyone who
has ever come to this forum learns quickly that Robert sells HA stuff and
that lots of people here do business with him, because this fool insures
that it's a constant topic of discussion.

He provides so much exposure to Robert that a cynic could almost believe
that Robert is paying him to do it, since it would be pretty cost effective
in terms of exposure. This guy can't be too bright if he fails to see what a
service he provides to Robert's potential sales by constantly making him the
subject of discussion.

Dean Roddey
Chairman/CTO, Charmed Quark Systems
www.charmedquark.com