Re: Open letter to the Moderator fool - WAS Re: Jacketed multi cable needed

> This guy can't be too bright if he fails to
> see what a service he provides to Robert's
> potential sales by constantly making him
> the subject of discussion.

It's difficult to tell whether his nonsense has any impact, positive or
negative, on sales.  My business doing fine, regardless of his efforts.

There's a joke going around the Internet about a guy walking along a road
with his dog.  As he walks he realizes that he's dead and so is his dog.  He
remembers the accident where both of them died.  As he walks he comes to a
beautiful, gold-lined street which ends at a pair of pearly gates leading
into a huge, enclosed yard.  Outside the gates is a man seated at a desk.
He asks, "What is this place?"

"Heaven," the man replies.

"Can I go in?"

"Yes, but you'll have to leave your dog outside."

The man declines and keeps on walking.  After a while he comes to an
ordinary looking street with a plain, wooden door leading into another huge,
enclosed space.  Outside there is a man seated at a desk.  "What is this
place," asks the traveler.

"Heaven.  You are welcome to go in and bring your dog along with you."

"What's that other place down the road a piece?"

"Oh, that's hell."

"Don't you get annoyed at them for misrepresenting themselves and abusing
the name of your kingdom?"

"Not really.  We actually appreciate them for screening out anyone who would
leave his best friend behind."

OK, so the joke isn't very funny but there is a point.  Mr. Sabodish screens
out the kind of clients who would listen to a raving maniac bad-mouthing the
competition.