Open letter to the Moderator fool - WAS Re: Jacketed multi cable needed

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 23:35:50 -0500, "Group Moderator"
<GroupModerator@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>Then look at this BBB REPORT HERE:
>http://www.clearwater.bbb.org/commonreport.html?bid=41001663

Hey Moderator,

Why don't you get a life?  Any life, just get one.  Even if you have
to crawl under a rock to get it.  (and then stay there!)  I've been
lurking in this group for a while, and honestly, your postings tell
me, at least, that YOU are the fool, not Mr. Bass.

Ever look at the ratings of some of the big sellers on EBay ?  The
ones who have done over 1000 sales?  Well, almost every one has a few
negative feedbacks.  Happens.  Somebody didn't understand what they
were bidding on.  Or the seller goofed up.  Hey, what matters is not
that was a problem, but was it resolved to everyone's satisfaction in
the end.

When I need to buy stuff, I will certainly consider Mr. Bass.  All the
more to spite you, and because if a schmuck like you is constantly
backbiting Mr. Bass, he is probably Ok.

I know that if you were doing that kind of smear to me, I'd be all
over you with legal papers, followed by a lawsuit for defamation. etc.
Mr. Bass has the patience of an angel.