Re: Open letter to the Moderator fool - WAS Re: Jacketed multi cable needed

"California dude" <not-here@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 23:35:50 -0500, "Group Moderator"
> <GroupModerator@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>>Then look at this BBB REPORT HERE:
>>http://www.clearwater.bbb.org/commonreport.html?bid=41001663
>
> Hey Moderator,
>
> Why don't you get a life?  Any life, just get one.  Even if you have
> to crawl under a rock to get it.  (and then stay there!)  I've been
> lurking in this group for a while, and honestly, your postings tell
> me, at least, that YOU are the fool, not Mr. Bass.
>
> Ever look at the ratings of some of the big sellers on EBay ?  The
> ones who have done over 1000 sales?  Well, almost every one has a few
> negative feedbacks.  Happens.  Somebody didn't understand what they
> were bidding on.  Or the seller goofed up.  Hey, what matters is not
> that was a problem, but was it resolved to everyone's satisfaction in
> the end.
>
> When I need to buy stuff, I will certainly consider Mr. Bass.  All the
> more to spite you, and because if a schmuck like you is constantly
> backbiting Mr. Bass, he is probably Ok.
>
> I know that if you were doing that kind of smear to me, I'd be all
> over you with legal papers, followed by a lawsuit for defamation. etc.
> Mr. Bass has the patience of an angel.

Thanks, Ca. I try to treat my clients well.  Once in a while something goes
wrong.  I currently handle ~1200 orders a month so I guess 4 complaints in
three years isn't too bad.  I was thinking of hiring that little green gecko
to go around the country for me but he wants too much money and I can't find
parts for his tiny sports car.  :^)

I wouldn't say I have the patience of an angel though.  I looked into suing
Michael Sabodish, Jr., of Matawan, NJ for such things as tortious
interference, slander, libel, harassment, etc.  Unfortunately, he's judgment
proof.  There are no assets.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass