Newbie veteran question

Hi there

I have be using X10 for over 25 years, but until recently never discovered
all the on line info available for repairs, trouble shooting and
modifications.

here is the question, I have a wall receptacle the ratchets when turned off,
but operates fine when turned on. In the past I would toss it out and buy a
new one, but now that I have found all of you.........repair or replace? if
repair, suggestions / link please.

Thanks