Re: SooooOOOOOOOOOO ?

On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 6:11:21 PM UTC-4, ABLE1 wrote:
> On 5/26/2021 3:56 PM, RTS wrote:

> >> Oh, I guess I forgot to mention that this is a
> >> Horse Riding/Training Barn. No Cows on the property.
> >>
> >> Les
> >>

> > now come on Les, there's cows there, there just "on" the horses...
> > ;-)
> >
> > RTS
> >
> That's Funny!! But, comparing a cow to the good looking riders is
> bit off key. I would have chosen another 4 footed animal to compare! :-)
>
> Actually there are Cows on the Amish Farm that is on the other side
> of the road. Along with Horse Teams for pulling Plows and Buggies.
> Ain't no technology as we know it, happening there!!
>
> Les
Hey Les

Maybe you could talk the Amish into buying some plastic cups and rolls of string for local communication and some megaphones for long distance.

So have you ever heard this one?
What is this
clip-- - - - clop,     clip - - - clop,     clip - - - --clop,     clip-clop, clip-clop, , BANG, BANG, BANG, clippity-clop, clipity-clop, clippity-clop, clipity-clop

It's an Amish drive by shooting.