SooooOOOOOOOOOO ?

What's goin on with everyone?
.
I've got a 2500 sqft single story house under construction. He's a builder =
and this is going to be their retirement home. All wiring is being brought =
back to a utility closet in the office
.
 I'm doing alarm. No contacts on windows, just audio glass break detectors =
in each room with windows. ( That's what they wanted) Contacts on doors. 3 =
Keypads, Four smokes. Using Napco 1664 and DK 1 (blue backlight) keypads.=
=20
.
Four outside cameras, Three in the front ( one looking at the front door) .=
 One in the back looking at the pool and cabana. I've stopped using Hikvisi=
on some time ago after they got hacked and I've always felt uneasy about a =
Chinese company providing CCTV cameras anyway. Now using a company that's b=
ecome very popular around here called INViD . Make a decent line of cameras=
 and assembled in Mexico or South America someplace (I Think) I like the pe=
er to peer method of mating the cameras to the phone app, rather than havin=
g to do port forwarding and getting into the customers router etc. Once you=
 do that, every time they have a router problem it becomes mine. No more of=
 that. I wanted to put in more cameras but they think they don't need them.=
 I know they'll be sorry later but . . . . . . . . .=20
.
I'm Installing  Internet/WiFi and Ethernet wiring and doing the setup. Usin=
g 2 Ubiquiti UniFi Access points. AP AC PRO 802.11ac  plus a Netgear Nighth=
awk router and 16 port network switch. Ethernet wires to each TV plus vario=
us other locations. Six TV;s Used 2 inch flex tubing from basement to the B=
edroom, Living room and Family Room TV's so wires can be pulled to TV's in =
the future. I'm sure Fiber HDMI cables will be becoming more popular as TV'=
s go from 4K to 8k and on up and get faster and faster processors so I want=
ed to leave access for the future. Other TV's have Ethernet hookup for stre=
aming only.=20
.
One of he TV;s is going to be outdoors on the covered patio with an honest =
to goodness outdoor rated TV set. In the past I've had customers just put a=
 regular TV out doors and they take it in in the winter time. They'll last =
a few years and then throw it away. I'm Running the interior RG6 for 3 cabl=
e boxes boxes too. Running the Living room TV and the Patio TV from the sam=
e cable box and have to use an HDMI extender for the Patio TV. since they'r=
e about 40 feet apart. I don't want to take a chance with a 50 foot HDMI ca=
ble and a 50 foot fiber cable cost too much at this point.=20
.
I couldn't get them interested in audio though. I offered a Sonos controlle=
d speaker system inside and for the future around the pool and the patio bu=
t they said to hold off, maybe in the future. But I'm sure they have other =
more immediate things to spend money on now. Wiring isn't in for the pool a=
nd the cabana yet so maybe I'll get it done then.
.
Comments and suggestions welcomed.
How about every one else? Got anything good going on?