Re: Anyone knows the installer code that Tyco uses

On Saturday, February 22, 2020 at 5:08:56 PM UTC-5, Jim Davis wrote:
> On Friday, February 21, 2020 at 6:34:28 PM UTC-5, ABLE1 wrote:
> >=20
> > OH NO!!!  To ask such a question with out a typing a actual
> > question mark. AKA (?)
> >=20
> > This may be a good time to just go on vacation for a month and
> > hopefully upon return, all the potential discussions will be
> > easily deleted as if it they never happened.
> >=20
> > Have a good weekend, Jim, Bob, Rocky, et al.
> >=20
> > I will now start packing.  :-)
> >=20
> > Les
>=20
> Hey Les,
>=20
> Have a nice trip. While you're away give the following a thought. Ya thin=
k I've about covered it?
>=20
> I have tried to come up with a response to all of the discourse in this t=
hread and I'm at a loss. I'd really rather not respond to a troll but it's =
really hard for me to resist tugging on his chain.
> .
> With out adding all the miscellaneous dialog, this is what I've condensed=
 it down to:
> .
> Guileless  idealistic  oblivious, infantile, immature, callow, indiscrete=
, sophomoric, adolescent, intimidating, gullible, boastful, threatening, do=
minating, shifty, wily, antagonistic, spiteful,=20
>=20
> That's about the extent of my observations and of the short versions of m=
y compendium of derogatory descriptions but I think that about covers it.
>=20
> Whadayathink? Are there any that I've missed? Any that don't apply?=20
> Let me know if you think I've over done it or you can even add a few of y=
our own if you like.
>=20
> Even "et" and "al" can join in if they want to !
>=20
> Come on ------- tug the chain a few times ----  :->

Jim,
       Wow it  took you some time to compile, all the names  associated wit=
h all the negative connotations you can imagine,I hope you did not stay up =
too late  If you and the rest of the guys that replied initially, would hav=
e just replied in a professional manner I think this conversation would hav=
e taken a different path, but the path of mocking and cynicism, was the ord=
er of the day. I came looking for help to in turn help another person, but =
instead this is the final outcome, so feel free to tug the chain anytime, m=
aybe someday something fruitful may come out of this interaction. =20