Re: Anyone knows the installer code that Tyco uses

On Thursday, February 6, 2020 at 11:18:52 AM UTC-5, Bob La Londe wrote:
> On 2/5/2020 6:46 PM, phoenixintsys@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>  > On Wednesday, February 5, 2020 at 1:10:58 PM UTC-5, Jim Davis wrote:
>  >> On Tuesday, February 4, 2020 at 3:53:50 PM UTC-5,=20
> phoeni...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>  >>> Anyone knows the installer code that Tyco uses for the following=20
> panel  128FBPN
>  >>> FYI I am familiar with the honeywell panels so I know all the=20
> factory default codes
>  >>> Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
>  >>
>  >> shush! get back to me in small print so no one can hear you and i'll=
=20
> tell you the code -----shussssh!
>  >
>  > Jim,
>  > I am quite a tall guy with large hands, feet, nose and ears and the=20
> other things that go along with being tall, I think you can guess the=20
> rest, so since you are a small guy with small hands that can use a small=
=20
> keyboard, I guess you have the rest of your anatomy small also, along=20
> with a small mind.
>  > Try to be part of the solution not the problem.
>  > And thank you for your reply.
>  >
>=20
> Dear Phoenix,
>=20
> Was that intended to threaten or intimidate?
>=20
> Are you actually in Phoenix or were you reborn from ashes?
>=20
> Bob La Londe
> Yuma, Az

Bob,=20
     As I said I am a big guy with a big head, hands, feet and also a big h=
eart, I would like to apologize for the remarks directed to you, and I trul=
y appreciate your response. I can see the way I went about asking was not t=
he most eloquent, but we here in the northeast tend to be a bit direct at t=
imes. That being said I was just surprise with the response I got back and =
figured there were some snot nose kids here with no experience, you seem to=
 have many more years on me I got into security in 2000 after spending 10 y=
ears with Lucent as a engineer. The request was for a friend of mind church=
 that is trying to extricate themselves from Tyco. Our market is the large =
commercial market, so we don't do intrusion systems more less fire panels.
  So once again I apologize for how I replied back to you.
P.S. My invite still stands for visiting Staten Island.=20

Best Regards,
Stephen James