Re: Anyone knows the installer code that Tyco uses

tell you the code -----shussssh!

 > Jim,
 > I am quite a tall guy with large hands, feet, nose and ears and the
other things that go along with being tall, I think you can guess the
rest, so since you are a small guy with small hands that can use a small
keyboard, I guess you have the rest of your anatomy small also, along
with a small mind.
 > Try to be part of the solution not the problem.
 > And thank you for your reply.

Dear Phoenix,

Was that intended to threaten or intimidate?

Are you actually in Phoenix or were you reborn from ashes?

Bob La Londe
Yuma, Az