Re: Anyone knows the installer code that Tyco uses

tell you the code -----shussssh!
> >=20
> > Jim,
> > I am quite a tall guy with large hands, feet, nose and ears and the oth=
er things that go along with being tall, I think you can guess the rest, so=
 since you are a small guy with small hands that can use a small keyboard, =
I guess you have the rest of your anatomy small also, along with a small mi=
nd.
> > Try to be part of the solution not the problem.
> > And thank you for your reply.
>=20
> Now THAT's HILARIOUS  !!!!!!=20
>=20
> An actual typographical threat.=20
>=20
> I'm surprised with all that bigness that you aren't typing in capital let=
ters.
>=20
> Now THAT would be scary. oooowwww! REALLY scary.
>=20
> Oh, and your right, I'm sure you'll do much better with the ASSis People.
>=20
> Your gone troll.
>=20
> Bye Bye now.
>=20
> SNIP !

Jim,=20
     Once again you are mentioning size, you seem to have the affinity abou=
t size. Are you trying to compensate for some short coming anatomically.
Les was able to articulate his point on where he stand on the issues, as fo=
r you your reply always seem to be childish and immature, not once you said=
 anything with substance.=20
As for ASIS I don't think you have the professional credentials nor the men=
tal capacity to interact with people that look at issues and not, reply to =
people and a sophomoric manner without contributing anything useful.