Re: BS

On Wednesday, February 19, 2020 at 6:00:24 PM UTC-5, Bob La Londe wrote:
> Who else received calls from both Bass and Sabodish back in their=20
> feuding days trying to get you to be "on their side."

There was no way for anyone to locate me. (Still isn't)
I only use this email address for this group.

When I first started "dabbling" in various groups back in the early 90's  I=
 was fortunate to have the foresight not to reveal where exactly I was loca=
ted and also not reveal my company name. I don't know why, but I had the pr=
emonition that someone could really stalk someone, if they were at odds wit=
h something you said in a group. The first year or so my fears were not rea=
lized.=20
.
Not --- that is --- until I started to participate in this group. I lurked =
for some time and I saw that things were a little rough on various subjects=
 and it was usually Bass who was at the center of it. I eventually started =
to join in on various threads and I stayed out of the fray for quite some t=
ime until he really started to usurp and dominate the group. I think this w=
as around 1995. When he started harassing me, I don't back down for anyone =
so I'd finally had had enough and started my own campaign of disrupting the=
 group. My son describes me as " Dad --- you're a nice guy, ---- you're a n=
ice guy, ----you're a nice guy,---- you're a nice guy
------ then you're not."=20
I'd finally had enough.
I figured as long as he wasn't going to allow the group to be productive fo=
r anyone but him, I'd make it unproductive for him. I made it very "untaste=
ful" for anyone new who looked in on the group and it was unfortunate for t=
he other participants in the group. But it became nothing but what Bass wan=
ted to "allow" or not anyway ---- So the net results for the rest of the pa=
rticipants was the same. The main difference I think I made is that Bass wa=
s now being constantly harassed as he harassed every one else. It made me l=
ook like a regular asshole but ---- what the hell? No one knows who I am an=
d Nothing was getting done anyhow and, as I say, When threatened I don't ba=
ck down. It hasn't gotten be killed yet so ------ and here there was nothin=
g to lose anyway.=20
.
The rest is history.=20
.
He was a rude, belligerent, nasty, vindictive son of a bitch and the world =
is a much better  place without him. May he NOT rest in peace. If there is =
a Hell, by now I'm sure he's in charge.=20
.