Re: Anyone knows the installer code that Tyco uses

 tell you the code -----shussssh!

ther things that go along with being tall, I think you can guess the rest, =
so since you are a small guy with small hands that can use a small keyboard=
, I guess you have the rest of your anatomy small also, along with a small =
mind.

> >> Now THAT's HILARIOUS  !!!!!!
> >>
> >> An actual typographical threat.
> >>
> >> I'm surprised with all that bigness that you aren't typing in capital =
letters.

> >> Now THAT would be scary. oooowwww! REALLY scary.
> >>
> >> Oh, and your right, I'm sure you'll do much better with the ASSis Peop=
le.

> >> Your gone troll.
> >>
> >> Bye Bye now.
> >>
> >> SNIP !
> >=20
> > Jim,
> >       Once again you are mentioning size, you seem to have the affinity=
 about size. Are you trying to compensate for some short coming anatomicall=
y.
> > Les was able to articulate his point on where he stand on the issues, a=
s for you your reply always seem to be childish and immature, not once you =
said anything with substance.
> > As for ASIS I don't think you have the professional credentials nor the=
 mental capacity to interact with people that look at issues and not, reply=
 to people and a sophomoric manner without contributing anything useful.
> [...]
> 3.  What do you mean, "No."  I thought this group was (** insert phrase=
=20
> here), but since you aren't then you must inferior and I will insult you=
=20
> because I think you deserve it.
>=20
> ** Most common meaning of phrase is "here to serve me, intended to=20
> insult you, or better yet both."
>=20
> One I see on my fishing forums all the time is,
>=20
> 1 & 2. "Hey I have never contributed to your forum, and I will not=20
> contribute in the future, but I am fishing a tournament in your area=20
> next week end and I am giving you the opportunity to share with me all=20
> the secrets, tips, tactics and techniques for your area as well as=20
> current hot spots and current conditions."
>=20
> 3.a.  What do you mean no?  I thought this forum was here to share=20
> information and help people.  Obviously I was wrong. Maybe you shouldn't=
=20
> even have a forum.
>=20
> 3.b.  I am also to lazy to bother doing a search of your forums among=20
> the tens of thousands of posts to find the information already shared=20
> freely.  Just summarize it all for me.
>=20
> Its old.  Its tired.  Its one way.  There is some economic truth to each=
=20
> person only doing what's best for themselves, but if that was an=20
> absolute this group wouldn't exist at all. So how about you start over.=
=20
> Except for Mark I doubt many of the other members of the group have the=
=20
> codes you want, and it would be a violation of trust with those=20
> companies for Mark to share their dealer program codes.
>=20
> The best thing to do in many cases is a panel swap, but if the only=20
> reason the church is trying to change companies is to save a few dollars=
=20
> a month and break a contract.  Perhaps you should walk away anyway.  You=
=20
> will never get compensated for the panel or the time in most cases.=20
> I've never had a church willing to pay me for anything, but they are=20
> more than willing to waste hours and hours of my time to get multiple=20
> quotes, say they want the gold standard, and then say "If you donate it=
=20
> you know its tax deductible right?"  Even when I was hurting for money=20
> they wanted me to destitute myself to donate it.  I'm not uncharitable.=
=20
> I have done work for children's homes and other charities totally for=20
> free, but they didn't waste my time looking for a solid gold handout=20
> when they could afford it.  They truly needed it.

Fabulous reply Bob.

Although I must say, I wouldn't have taken up my valuable time to do it mys=
elf.
We've been through too much in this group to start the whole thing over aga=
in.=20

I couldn't believe that he was touting his "professionalism" after asking f=
or help in determining another companys dealer codes.=20

Amazing!=20