Re: Anyone knows the installer code that Tyco uses

Well, I have not used a 128FBPN, but a quick google search will show you wh=
at the default code is, 5140 or whatever.=20

Again, as far as I know, it is not a lockable board. No *88 to lockout and =
prevent power up to get into programming.

Tyco is ADT somewhat? Look up programming on ADT systems, and you might get=
 close.

Also, the board uses a removable chip right? Put in another chip...! Just s=
aying. It is not rocket science, just plain logic.

Even if the main chip is soldered on any board, there is usually another ch=
ip available on the board. Think outside the box- well not literally.

I do hate locked boards for takeovers. But, after some years, they are not =
a problem anymore. A cheap security system mainboard is not much dollars to=
 spend, but a fire system/security combo board is not cheap. I do not think=
 that any board should be locked out after the monitoring term expires. No =
company should be taking over the right of ownership of the board from the =
real actual owner of the system, and appropriate it to themselves only. If =
someone calls to get into a formerly locked system that has not a defaulted=
 installer code, we give it out...

...Pause and take a breath... Do not worry, the code is only valid for that=
 system, it is one of 10,000 combinations. You are not using the same code =
for your systems for everyone, are you??? Practice safe installer code allo=
cation, and you will sleep well at night.=20

Now, during an active monitoring term by contract, you better keep out of a=
nyone else's boards though.

Just trying to be fair,    to everyone.

This is a good group, fun guys, you probably just started out too strong.

And yes, I am a small person.=20

Bee Bop=20