Re: Anyone knows the installer code that Tyco uses

On Wednesday, February 5, 2020 at 8:46:31 PM UTC-5, phoeni...@xxxxxxxxx wro=
te:
> On Wednesday, February 5, 2020 at 1:10:58 PM UTC-5, Jim Davis wrote:
> > On Tuesday, February 4, 2020 at 3:53:50 PM UTC-5, phoeni...@xxxxxxxxx w=
rote:
> > > Anyone knows the installer code that Tyco uses for the following pane=
l  128FBPN
> > > FYI I am familiar with the honeywell panels so I know all the factory=
 default codes=20
> > > Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
> >=20
> > shush! get back to me in small print so no one can hear you and i'll te=
ll you the code -----shussssh!
>=20
> Jim,
> I am quite a tall guy with large hands, feet, nose and ears and the other=
 things that go along with being tall, I think you can guess the rest, so s=
ince you are a small guy with small hands that can use a small keyboard, I =
guess you have the rest of your anatomy small also, along with a small mind=
.
> Try to be part of the solution not the problem.
> And thank you for your reply.

Now THAT's HILARIOUS  !!!!!!=20

An actual typographical threat.=20

I'm surprised with all that bigness that you aren't typing in capital lette=
rs.

Now THAT would be scary. oooowwww! REALLY scary.

Oh, and your right, I'm sure you'll do much better with the ASSis People.

Your gone troll.

Bye Bye now.

SNIP !