Re: Anyone knows the installer code that Tyco uses

On Friday, February 21, 2020 at 6:34:28 PM UTC-5, ABLE1 wrote:

> OH NO!!!  To ask such a question with out a typing a actual
> question mark. AKA (?)
>
> This may be a good time to just go on vacation for a month and
> hopefully upon return, all the potential discussions will be
> easily deleted as if it they never happened.
>
> Have a good weekend, Jim, Bob, Rocky, et al.
>
> I will now start packing.  :-)
>
> Les

Hey Les,

Have a nice trip. While you're away give the following a thought. Ya think I've about covered it?

I have tried to come up with a response to all of the discourse in this thread and I'm at a loss. I'd really rather not respond to a troll but it's really hard for me to resist tugging on his chain.
.
With out adding all the miscellaneous dialog, this is what I've condensed it down to:
.
Guileless  idealistic  oblivious, infantile, immature, callow, indiscrete, sophomoric, adolescent, intimidating, gullible, boastful, threatening, dominating, shifty, wily, antagonistic, spiteful,

That's about the extent of my observations and of the short versions of my compendium of derogatory descriptions but I think that about covers it.

Whadayathink? Are there any that I've missed? Any that don't apply?
Let me know if you think I've over done it or you can even add a few of your own if you like.

Even "et" and "al" can join in if they want to !

Come on ------- tug the chain a few times ----  :->