Re: Anyone knows the installer code that Tyco uses

On Friday, February 21, 2020 at 12:19:06 PM UTC-5, Jim Davis wrote:
> On Thursday, February 20, 2020 at 10:40:43 AM UTC-5, phoeni...@xxxxxxxxx =
wrote:
> >=20
> > Hello,
> >        Thank you for your thoughtful response, I took Bob's advice and =
went and got a board and is in the process of getting the church to get the=
ir relationship with Tyco sorted out and we will give it a shot, will post =
our success or epic failure on this adventure.
> > Once again to all the guys that replied I would like to acknowledge tha=
t my request was blunt and was not looking at the ethical aspect of asking =
to reveal protected information.
> > As for small  person , I would say you are big on looking at things in =
a collaborative point of view.
> > Thank you for you advice and look forward to hopefully one day have som=
e=20

thing to contribute=20
> >=20
> > Regards,
> > Stephen James.
>=20
> Yes? Yes? Hello?=20
>=20
> Bass? Bass? Is that you ? ? ? ?
>=20
> OH GOD! Please tell me that reincarnation isn't true ! ! !

Who is this person Bass, he must have left a great impression on you,you mu=
st think very highly of him, Please enlighten me on this mythical person yo=
u refer to=20