Re: Anyone knows the installer code that Tyco uses

On 2/7/2020 10:31 AM, phoenixintsys@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> On Friday, February 7, 2020 at 12:16:55 AM UTC-5, Jim Davis wrote:

>>> Jim,
>>> I am quite a tall guy with large hands, feet, nose and ears and the other things that go along with being tall, I think you can guess the rest, so since you are a small guy with small hands that can use a small keyboard, I guess you have the rest of your anatomy small also, along with a small mind.
>>> Try to be part of the solution not the problem.
>>> And thank you for your reply.
>>
>> Now THAT's HILARIOUS  !!!!!!
>>
>> An actual typographical threat.
>>
>> I'm surprised with all that bigness that you aren't typing in capital letters.
>>
>> Now THAT would be scary. oooowwww! REALLY scary.
>>
>> Oh, and your right, I'm sure you'll do much better with the ASSis People.
>>
>> Your gone troll.
>>
>> Bye Bye now.
>>
>> SNIP !
>
> Jim,
>       Once again you are mentioning size, you seem to have the affinity about size. Are you trying to compensate for some short coming anatomically.
> Les was able to articulate his point on where he stand on the issues, as for you your reply always seem to be childish and immature, not once you said anything with substance.
> As for ASIS I don't think you have the professional credentials nor the mental capacity to interact with people that look at issues and not, reply to people and a sophomoric manner without contributing anything useful.

To be fair you haven't said anything of substance either.  Nor have you
added any value to this group.  I am a member of many forums, and manage
one as well as following several Usenet groups, and your interaction
here is classically repeated many times over time and space.

1.  Oh look a group that that might help me.
2.  Help me and do something that might even be questionable ethically
and certainly only for the purpose of helping me.
3.  What do you mean, "No."  I thought this group was (** insert phrase
here), but since you aren't then you must inferior and I will insult you
because I think you deserve it.

** Most common meaning of phrase is "here to serve me, intended to
insult you, or better yet both."

One I see on my fishing forums all the time is,

1 & 2. "Hey I have never contributed to your forum, and I will not
contribute in the future, but I am fishing a tournament in your area
next week end and I am giving you the opportunity to share with me all
the secrets, tips, tactics and techniques for your area as well as
current hot spots and current conditions."

3.a.  What do you mean no?  I thought this forum was here to share
information and help people.  Obviously I was wrong. Maybe you shouldn't
even have a forum.

3.b.  I am also to lazy to bother doing a search of your forums among
the tens of thousands of posts to find the information already shared
freely.  Just summarize it all for me.

Its old.  Its tired.  Its one way.  There is some economic truth to each
person only doing what's best for themselves, but if that was an
absolute this group wouldn't exist at all. So how about you start over.
Except for Mark I doubt many of the other members of the group have the
codes you want, and it would be a violation of trust with those
companies for Mark to share their dealer program codes.

The best thing to do in many cases is a panel swap, but if the only
reason the church is trying to change companies is to save a few dollars
a month and break a contract.  Perhaps you should walk away anyway.  You
will never get compensated for the panel or the time in most cases.
I've never had a church willing to pay me for anything, but they are
more than willing to waste hours and hours of my time to get multiple
quotes, say they want the gold standard, and then say "If you donate it
you know its tax deductible right?"  Even when I was hurting for money
they wanted me to destitute myself to donate it.  I'm not uncharitable.
I have done work for children's homes and other charities totally for
free, but they didn't waste my time looking for a solid gold handout
when they could afford it.  They truly needed it.