Re: Scantronic/Arrowhead ScanPro downloader software

On Thursday, December 17, 2020 at 9:19:45 PM UTC-7, mleuck wrote:
> On Monday, December 14, 2020 at 3:32:42 PM UTC-6, herber...@xxxxxxxxx wro=
te:=20
>=20
> > I don't think it is that bad of a panel, only thing I can find wrong wi=
th it is the programming is a little weird, hence why I want the software. =
Only other issue I'm running into is the modem has to use 2 stop bits, whic=
h none of mine do. I would like to try the older version to see if it would=
 give me better luck. Where can I find it?
> It's a 20+ year old design that was behind other panels in technology fro=
m the same era, ANY panel from the past 10-15 years is vastly superior=20
>=20
> I assume you are trying this with a modern modem, the software requires a=
 Hayes 1200 baud model 07000038 or a Motorola Fastalk 1200E external modem =
from the 1980's, any other modem will not work

Yeah I'm trying with a modern one, will be getting a Hayes 1200 soon. And I=
 did notice it was lacking a bit in features.