Re: Scantronic/Arrowhead ScanPro downloader software

On Friday, December 11, 2020 at 12:56:36 AM UTC-6, herber...@xxxxxxxxx wrot=
e:
> On Thursday, December 10, 2020 at 6:48:16 PM UTC-7, Innerpicked wrote:=20
> > On Thursday, December 10, 2020 at 2:18:18 PM UTC-8, herber...@xxxxxxxxx=
 wrote:=20
> > > On Thursday, December 10, 2020 at 1:56:28 PM UTC-7, ABLE1 wrote:=20
> > > The SC800 actually can be programmed from the keypad, downloader, or =
by copying the EEPROM from another panel. The chip programming isn't perman=
ent and can be changed repeatedly from the panel. I just want to find the s=
oftware, I'll leave a link to the programming manual I am using.=20
> > >=20
> > > http://www.ebastlirna.cz/ddump/files/Manualy/EZS_hlasice_ustredny/SC1=
600_Installation.pdf=20
> > Probably made for Windows 98, but here it is. https://static.interlogix=
.com/library/scanpro4.zip
> Thank you so much, that is exactly what I was looking for!

I have a slightly older 3.03 version, that software requires DOS doubt if i=
t will run in Windows but worth a try

Why bother? That was a garbage panel when it was new