Re: Scantronic/Arrowhead ScanPro downloader software

On Thursday, December 10, 2020 at 1:56:28 PM UTC-7, ABLE1 wrote:
> On 12/10/2020 11:55 AM, RTS wrote:=20
> > On 12/10/2020 9:54 AM, Bob La Londe wrote:=20
> >> On 12/9/2020 11:56 PM, Rainbow_Dash_7x wrote:=20
> >>=20
> >>=20
> >> Didn't those use an EPROM burner?=20
> >>=20
> > believe your right Bob...=20
> >
> And if I dig really deep enough in my storage locker I actually=20
> have 2 or 3 EEPROM chip burners. Don't know the model numbers=20
> but they are there somewhere.=20
>=20
> Les

The SC800 actually can be programmed from the keypad, downloader, or by cop=
ying the EEPROM from another panel. The chip programming isn't permanent an=
d can be changed repeatedly from the panel. I just want to find the softwar=
e, I'll leave a link to the programming manual I am using.

http://www.ebastlirna.cz/ddump/files/Manualy/EZS_hlasice_ustredny/SC1600_In=
stallation.pdf