Re: N.D.A.'s

I just dug the old one from the pit  and its an Ademco Model A

It didn't have the double walls I was remembering.  Not sure what that
was now..

The AB bell box did have double walls  and the one Mosler used has its
own battery and relay..

(that was a bitch to work on..  remember to wear your ear muffs.. )

*Rocky T. Squirrel, esq.

*