Re: N.D.A.'s

On Tuesday, May 15, 2018 at 2:10:57 PM UTC-4, RTS wrote:
> Started out on Ademco 1000=C2=A0 panels
>=20
> then upgraded to the 1004
> :-)
>=20
> *Rocky T. Squirrel, esq.*
>=20
>=20
>=20
I think I've got you all beat.

First panel I installed was an Ademco 100 in a (I think) 203 metal box usin=
g Bright Star #6 1 1/2 volt batteries. There was a key switch and meter too=
, but I forgot their part numbers. bell and box.  No time delay. Used a doo=
r strike.

I did a few service calls on some McCulloch panels and actually built a woo=
den dowel screen.

Jeeeeezze I feel old......

Some of my friends say that my first alarm system was a rock over a cave do=
or tied to a vine.