Re: N.D.A.'s

What was the number of that Ademco alarm that used a double wall box
with meter and key?

said to be a class A alarm.  Used in banks and such..  had long screws
holding the cases together with "cherry" switches held open by the long
screws..

(So if you drilled the box ans shorted the two walls together the alarm
would go off, or if you backed out the screws the alarm would go off..)

Heavy sucka to if I remember right..

*Rocky T. Squirrel, esq.

*