Re: N.D.A.'s

On 5/16/2018 12:31 PM, Jim Davis wrote:

>> *
>>
> Was that the "AB" bell box ??
>
> I don't remember a meter though.
>
> If you want to see some of the old stuff, Google Wayne Alarm in Lynn Ma.
> They have an alarm history museum.

Yup!!
A number of years ago I had removed a old panel from a building
and contacted Wayne Alarms about it.  I boxed it up and they paid
for the shipping.  At this time I can't remember anything more
about it, other than it was old.

I can safely say that it was before I had a camera welded to my hip.

Les